During these unprecedented and ever-changing times, AGC of Greater Milwaukee is working to ensure you are prepared with the latest information and resources related to COVID-19. We are working around the clock to keep you and your teams safe and supported. We will continue to monitor the situation and update the information on this page accordingly.
Below we have assembled general guidance and links to information from our federal agency partners and health organizations.
Greater Milwaukee COVID-19更新AGC
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are common in people and many different species of animals, 包括骆驼, 牛, 猫, 和蝙蝠. 很少, animal coronaviruses can infect people and then spread between people such as with 即-CoV(link is external), 冠(外部链接), 现在有了这种新病毒(名为SARS-CoV-2). The virus that causes COVID-19 is spreading from person-to-person in China and some limited person-to-person transmission has been reported in countries outside China, 包括美国. However, respiratory illnesses like seasonal flu, are currently widespread in many US communities.
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases.
*This is based on what has been seen previously as the incubation period of 即浸病毒.
Call your healthcare professional if you develop symptoms, and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you have recently traveled from an area with widespread or onging community spread of COVID-19.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is encouraging businesses to begin preparations for the spread of the Coronavirus in the United States. In order to assist you in these preparations, you are encouraged to take the following steps:
- Hygiene and health is key – Practicing standard sanitation and hygiene regimens is a top priority.
- Encourage frequent and thorough hand washing with soap and water 洗手指导.
- Hand sanitizer, with at least 60% alcohol content, is a secondary option.
- Remind everyone to keep noses and mouths covered when coughing or sneezing 咳嗽和打喷嚏礼仪.
- Avoid touching in and around the eyes, with unwashed hands.
- Everyone who has not yet had a flu shot should get one as soon as possible.
- 雇主指导: 现在准备.
- Emphasize staying home when sick, respiratory etiquette, and hand hygiene by all employees.
- Update your absenteeism policy and communicate the requirements.
- Update your work from home policy and communicate the requirements.
- Cross train employees to handle other functions
- Encourage employees to develop contingency plans for child care in the event there are long term closures of schools and day care centers
- 痛单位: U.S. Department of Labor Updates Frequently Asked Questions to Address Cloth Face Coverings as Personal Protective Equipment
- 疾病预防控制中心网站 英语 | 西班牙语
- Information for Communities, Schools, and Businesses
- Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations – Community Facilities
- 痛单位: COVID-19资源
- 痛单位: Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for Coronavirus
- 痛单位: OSHA Resources for Workers and Employers on COVID-19
- 人: 2019冠状病毒病(COVID-19)疫情
- 人: 让你的工作场所为COVID-19做好准备
- 中钢协: COVID-19风险管理
- 费舍尔菲利普斯: Comprehensive And Updated FAQs For Employers On The COVID-19 Coronavirus
- 环保局: 抗COVID-19消毒剂